Cosmetic Physicians, as a result of the growing popularity and demand of fat transfer procedures, are feeling the pressures to add Autologous Fat Grafting to their procedural armamentarium.
In this workshop, students will have the opportunity to learn about important factors, indications, techniques and complications/management surrounding both Large Volume Fat Grafting and Small Volume Fat Grafting. Course will provide Live Patient Cases in a functional setting.
This course is the most comprehensive and will give you enough information to jumpstart your skin solution in your practice. This course is intended for physicians who already doing aesthetic medicine but would like to expand their skills and are looking to acquire the proper knowledge, and certification to begin providing skin health procedures in their practice.
Duration: 1 day
Dates: 01.06.2019 | 10.12.2019
Courses for: doctors, dentists, midwives, nurses, paramedics.
- Introduction and History of Fat Grafting
- Overview Indications
- Consultation and Patient selections
- Preoperative Instructions
- Tumescent Anesthesia, Safety and precautions
- Fat Harvesting and Centrifugation
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Placement Techniques
- Temporal Augmentation
- Lip Augmentation
- Malar Augmentation
- Post-operative instructions
- Complications and management
- Guideline to obtain adult stem cells from fat tissue
- Advantages of adipose-derived regenerative cells
- Improvement of fat grafting by PRP
- Live Demonstration and Hands-on Fat Grafting
- Practice Workshops and Clinical Cases